Local Pick-up and Delivery:
Sales of eggs and birds to the public is year round, for pick-up at the Hatchery or local delivery, many with fixed prices.
If you pay using Pay Pal, you will need my personal email address to transfer funds – firstname.lastname@example.org
At checkout, you will have the option to pay with Credit Cards, Debit or PayPal.
Shipping costs are estimations and may not reflect actual cost of shipping your birds or eggs.
All shipping costs are revealed to recipients and openly documented for live birds, and are added at checkout.
Prices and Shipping and Terms:
Prices of Hatching Eggs:
- Hatching Eggs (no pink eggs) – our current special is 2 dozen eggs (24) with shipping and handling totals $99.80.
- Blue or green Eggs with variations of each color.
- Additional eggs are by the dozen at $40 each, up to a maximum for 4 dozen.
Postal Service does not insure for breakage or livestock lost, delivered within estimated time.
International Orders & Shipping Information
- Only Hatching eggs are offered internationally at this time. Shipping is $65.
- To help with results, international shipments will be 30 eggs for $155 (shipping & handling included).
- Hatching eggs are available early Spring, all Summer and into the Fall season.
Order 30 Eggs – Shipped Internationally
I meet all criteria for international shipping of my Federally certified eggs from the U.S. with their “Customs Declaration” requirements. I cannot be responsible for the customs requirements of each country but the U.S.A. has the highest standards in the World for testing and monitoring its certified poultry that produces food grade chicken eggs and products. I comply with that standard.
Started Chicks for 2015:
- Straight Run Only
- Minimum shipment is 4 chicks priced at $30 each plus shipping and handling.
- There will be a tufted bird in every batch of 4 or more Started Chicks.
- Chicks age: 3 weeks and older.
- Orders are shipped with paid confirmation dates. First come, first served.
- Special orders on started chicks by private negotiation only include: Specific, Flock Specific, All-tufted, Color preference (feather, leg, etc.).
- Estimate $55 for Express mail. No exact quote until shipping weight is established.
Roosters and Hens for Sale:
- Tufted Roosters starting price is $125 each.
- Call to check current availability and possible trio flock formation.
- Pictures upon request.
- Hens are available for $65 each and up.
- Specific Tufted Roosters, Ketros, and Kolloncas by agreement.
- Trios – consisting of 3 birds; One Rooster and two hens (including one double-tufted bird) for flock development. Flat Rate (my choice of birds) for $300 plus shipping.
*Please Note: CALL or EMAIL to order Roosters or Hens. Because of variable rates on shipping and exact amounts on PayPal, fund transfers need to be made directly to email@example.com Contract notations can be made at that time.
- Shipping with United Stated Postal Service ONLY.
- Live birds are shipped by Express Mail.
- Shipments may vary if extreme temperatures.
- Local delivery is available.
- 4 chick minimum per box per shipment.
- Hatching eggs can be shipped worldwide – Receiver Responsible.
- Livestock can be shipped to Mainland USA, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- NOT OFFERED: International shipments of live birds are not offered due to unpredictable quarantine regulations.
Regarding the Price page information…… 20 breeding flocks currently for 2015, most Roosters are tufted, Near 75% of hens lay blue eggs this year. I expect plenty of started chicks to be available beginning in April 2015. Day old chicks are only available to be obtained by appointment at the hatchery at this time with negotiable prices , please check ahead for the number of chicks that are available to avoid unnecessary travel. Please check monthly for gallery picture updates and for possible changes. Fertility rates will be posted after they are established on shipped hatching eggs. Thank you for your time ! Enjoy the Planet! :>) edd
Birds For Sale
Due to the extreme summer temperatures in Redding, California (over 100 degrees!), there may be shipping delay considerations. Private viewing and sales by appointment only, and applies to sold birds being picked up after purchase at this time. Maintaining bio secure environmental goals of disease prevention is a primary concern. I do not vaccinate or medicate adult birds. Although chicks are fed medicated purina chick starter until after they are on the ground to promote cocci soil bacteria immunity development.
For Local Residents – we have local pick-up and delivery. Sales of eggs to the public is year round, for pick-up at the Hatchery or local delivery, many with fixed prices.